My Recipes

WELCOME TO JULIA THE CHILD'S RECIPES - Enjoy. I'm always looking for more wonderful recipes - if'n you have a wonderful good one, please let me know. Have a blessed day. Mine already started - long ago - always being blessed.

Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Pancakes or Waffles from Team-D

This is a great one:
2 pkg of instant oatmeal
2 cups flour
1/2 tsp salt
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
Mix together then add the rest of the ingredients
1 1/2 cups milk
1/4 cup oil
2 eggs
2 tsp vinegar
Mix it up and then heat up your skillet and make into pancakes or waffles. I do the waffles and then I freeze them in heavy plastic bags. You can then take them out and put in to the toaster (if waffles they break into fours). They come out crunchy like after they are cooked the first time. The microwave works also, then they come out soft.

This came from Team-D - THANKS E.D.

No comments: