My Recipes

WELCOME TO JULIA THE CHILD'S RECIPES - Enjoy. I'm always looking for more wonderful recipes - if'n you have a wonderful good one, please let me know. Have a blessed day. Mine already started - long ago - always being blessed.

Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 21, 2008

15 MINUTE CHICKEN AND RICE DINNER

15 MINUTE CHICKEN AND RICE DINNER

1 Tbsp. oil
4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 lb)
1 1/2 cups water
1 can (10 3/4 oz) Cream of Chicken Soup ( I use Mushroom Soup)
1/4 Tsp EACH paprika and pepper
1 1/2 cups minute Original Rice, UNCOOKED
2 cups fresh or thawed frozen broccoli florets
Green pepper, chopped

Heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cover. Cook 4 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Remove chicken from skillet. (I put it on a plate and put in warm oven to keep warm)

Add water, soup and seasonings; stir. Bring to boil.

Stir in rice and broccoli. Top with chicken; cover. Cook on low heat 5 to 8 minutes, or until all is done.

I sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top.

No comments: