My Recipes

WELCOME TO JULIA THE CHILD'S RECIPES - Enjoy. I'm always looking for more wonderful recipes - if'n you have a wonderful good one, please let me know. Have a blessed day. Mine already started - long ago - always being blessed.

Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 21, 2008

THE MOST DELICIOUS DESSERT

This is probably my favorite, especially if I use Milk Chocolate pudding - My sweetheart loves it if I use Lemon pudding - and I have to admit, that is good!

DELICIOUS DESSERT
1-1/2 sticks butter, melted
1-1/2 cups pecans, chopped
1-1/2 cups flour
Mix and spread in a 9X13 pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
8 oz. Cream Cheese
1 cup powdered sugar
1 cup Cool Whip
Mix and spread over cooked crust.
2 boxes pudding - any flavor
If using cooked pudding, mix according to package directions and cool. If using instant pudding, use only 3-1/2 cups milk. Spread the pudding as your next layer. Top with Cool Whip. Sprinkle with toasted coconut or pecans. Chill in refrigerator; best if chilled 8 hours. (You can chill for eight hours and then put on the Cool Whip - if desired).

No comments: