My Recipes

WELCOME TO JULIA THE CHILD'S RECIPES - Enjoy. I'm always looking for more wonderful recipes - if'n you have a wonderful good one, please let me know. Have a blessed day. Mine already started - long ago - always being blessed.

Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 21, 2008

MY MADE-UP CHICKEN SALAD GOOP

CHICKEN SALAD GOOP

USE A LARGE MIXING BOWL.....

2 cans (12.5 oz ea) 98% Fat Free chicken (I use Premium brand) drain
1 cup pecans, chopped
6 spears of kosher dill spears, chopped or you can use relish
4 stalks of celery, chopped fine
Red seedless grapes (I slice a bunch and dump them in, depending on taste)

THIS IS THE SLURP TO MIX IT UP WITH:
2 cups Lite Miracle Whip
16 oz. Sour Cream
1 cup Bland Farms Vidalia Mustard (If I have it, I use Ken's Steak House Honey Mustard)
Pepper - to taste
Salt - to taste
Sugar - to taste

Mix and pour over chicken mix, and stir up really good. I like to refrigerate before eating.

ENJOY AS I DO!!!

No comments: