My Recipes

WELCOME TO JULIA THE CHILD'S RECIPES - Enjoy. I'm always looking for more wonderful recipes - if'n you have a wonderful good one, please let me know. Have a blessed day. Mine already started - long ago - always being blessed.

Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 21, 2008

TACO PIE

TACO PIE This is from my girl - Jane Crumley

1 lb ground beef
1/2 sweet onion, chopped
8 oz tomato sauce
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (I like the Mexican Shredded)
1 cup sour cream
8 oz cresc. roll dough
1 bag Doritos, crushed
1 pkg Taco seasoning

Brown beef and onions - drain any far; stir in Taco seas and tom sauce. Pat rolls in ungreased 10” pie plate (I use 9” sq pan). Sprinkle crushed Dorito chips over dough - spoon on meat mix. Spread sour cream over meat, cover w/cheese and rest of Dorito chips.

Bake @ 375 degrees for 20 - 25 mins. Top w/chopped tomatoes and lettuce as you serve.

No comments: