My Recipes

WELCOME TO JULIA THE CHILD'S RECIPES - Enjoy. I'm always looking for more wonderful recipes - if'n you have a wonderful good one, please let me know. Have a blessed day. Mine already started - long ago - always being blessed.

Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 21, 2008

CHEESE CAKE THINGEES

CHEESE CAKE THINGEES

24 Vanilla Wafers (I use Keebler Fat Free when I can find them)
2 Pk (8 oz) Cream Cheese
3/4 Cup sugar
2 eggs
1 Tbl Lemon Juice
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 can Cherry Pie filling (Or whatever pie filling you desire)
Cool Whip - Optional

Place paper liners in 24 muffin cups. Put one vanilla wafer in bottom of each. Combine all ingredients, beat until smooth and creamy.

Pour enough filling into cups to fill 2/3 full. Bake 350 degrees 15 - 20 minutes. Cool. Just before serving, spoon cherry pie filling on top of each cheese cake. Top with whipped cream if desired.

Makes 2 dozen.

No comments: