My Recipes

WELCOME TO JULIA THE CHILD'S RECIPES - Enjoy. I'm always looking for more wonderful recipes - if'n you have a wonderful good one, please let me know. Have a blessed day. Mine already started - long ago - always being blessed.

Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 21, 2008

EASY OIL PIE CRUST

OIL CRUST RECIPE Makes 2 Crusts

Sift 2 cups flour, 2 tsp sugar, and 1 tsp salt together. Combine 2/3 cup vegetable oil and 4 tbsp cold milk. Beat with a fork until creamy. Pour all at once into center of flour.

Mix with a fork until the flour is evenly dampened. This will make 2 pie shells or one two-crust pie.

To make two-crust - sprinkle the other half of crumbs on top of filling. Bake shell 15 minutes at 400 degrees or 30 - 40 minutes at 350 degrees.

I really like to use this recipe when I bake Pumpkin pies.

No comments: