My Recipes

WELCOME TO JULIA THE CHILD'S RECIPES - Enjoy. I'm always looking for more wonderful recipes - if'n you have a wonderful good one, please let me know. Have a blessed day. Mine already started - long ago - always being blessed.

Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 21, 2008

FRESH CRANBERRY SALAD

My daughter, Jane gave me this recipe a few years ago, and I buy cranberries in the fall when they are fresh, make a bunch of batches and freeze so I can enjoy the year around. Delicious!

12 oz. fresh cranberries
1 lg. apple
2 small oranges
peel from 1/2 an orange
1 - 1 1/2 c. sugar
16 oz. crushed pineapple

Grind cranberries, apple and oranges in a meat grinder - coarse setting. Grind orange rind on fine setting. Blend all ingredients in a medium bowl. Chill and serve. This relish freezes well for future use

No comments: