My Recipes

WELCOME TO JULIA THE CHILD'S RECIPES - Enjoy. I'm always looking for more wonderful recipes - if'n you have a wonderful good one, please let me know. Have a blessed day. Mine already started - long ago - always being blessed.

Total Pageviews

Monday, November 2, 2009

Quick-Fix Beef Burrito Skillet

Quick-Fix Beef Burrito Skillet
I made this today and it was very tasty! Try it - you might like it.

Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 35 Min
Makes: 4 servings, 1-1/2 cups each

What you need:
1 lb lean ground beef
1 pkg TACO Seasoning mix
1 can (19 oz) kidney beans, drained, rinsed (I used Pinto beans)
1 Cup Chunky Salsa
1 Cup water
4 flour tortillas (6 inch), cut into 1-1/2 inch squares (I just cut anyway I wanted and used the big tortillas and used approx 4)
1 cup Mexican Style Shredded Four Cheese
Sour Cream

Make it:
Brown meat in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat; drain.
Add seasoning mix, beans, salsa and water; stir. Bring to boil. Simmer on medium-low heat 5 min.
Stir in tortillas; top with cheese. Cover; let stand 5 min or until cheese is melted. Top with sour cream.

VERY GOOD!

No comments: