My Recipes

WELCOME TO JULIA THE CHILD'S RECIPES - Enjoy. I'm always looking for more wonderful recipes - if'n you have a wonderful good one, please let me know. Have a blessed day. Mine already started - long ago - always being blessed.

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Impossible Pie or Crustless Coconut Pie (or Pineapple)

IMPOSSIBLE PIE or CRUSTLESS COCONUT PIE (or PINEAPPLE)

4 eggs
1-3/4 C. sugar
1 tsp vanilla
7-oz can angel flake coconut (I just dumped coconut into a 2 cup measuring cup and it works as I don't think you can get too much coconut in a coconut pie)!
1/2 C. self-rising flour
2 C. milk
1/2 stick margarine or butter
1/4 tsp salt

Grease pie plates. Makes two 9-inch pies or one 10-inch pie. Mix sugar and flour together. Add butter, eggs and salt, coconut, milk and vanilla. Mix well. Pour into prepared pans. Sprinkle with nutmeg (optional). Bake 350 degrees 50 to 60 minutes.

For PINEAPPLE - substitute crushed pineapple for coconut.

No comments: